Don’t Just Aim, Do Action To Lead To The A+ In General Paper
Aiming for an A+ in General Paper Cambridge is a great thought, you’ve already raise your own self to “yourself” since you know you are worthy of that kind of achievements. Usually people with that frame of mind, will do whatever it takes to achieve it. But there are also some who will just keep it as a “thought”. Why is this and how to remedy this kind of passiveness in yourself?
Having a thought is one part of the equation to the end-result which is “success”. Next you need to do the actions that will lead you to that successful path to concretize your goal.
The 4 Crucial Things You Really Need To Do If You Are Aiming For An A+ In GP – General Paper Cambridge
Now let’s try to answer back to the comment above. It’s very crucial that you do the essentials. At this point reading too many books or essays will not really benefit. But you should write as many essays as you can. I would do the following:
1) Build a small vocabulary book, revise them everyday and use them in your essays.
I have stressed a lot of times of practicing upon the The Secret Of Writing Good English! Practice, practice and practice – You will succeed with style!
- Keeping a special notebook where you write all words that you do not know the meaning of. Write them down, open your dictionary and find their meaning. Once you find a good meaning, write it back in your notebook. To know if the meaning is really good, show your notebook to an elder, your parent or your teacher and ask them to verify.
- Everyday open your notebook and read those words and try making sentences with them. And try to memorize those words and use them in your class writings, like in essays..etc
2) There are different topics to write on essays and Cambridge GP essay paper is set to allow different students to write on different topics.
So, the best thing is you spot which areas you are most motivated and comfortable to write for. For example, I love writing on topics with Art/Science in it. So I would concentrate on having as much vocabularies and expressions, informations, descriptions and anything related to them. I would then attempt several papers containing titles with those areas. As I write, I start seeing some patterns in my essays and I spot which ideas, descriptions and examples will most probably fit in any title having those elements of Art/Science. Then you use them again in the others..etc
3) Stay in touch constantly with your GP teacher.
Yes, give him all your essays to mark. Go give him all the pain needed, don’t give up if he says he is busy Toto 4D. Observe when he gets out of the class or when you find him free, go get him! Sit down and discuss with him what you lack in your essay and writing. Where you could improve..etc. A teacher interaction is vital if you want an A+, else it’s a B.
4) Maintain an atmosphere of trust within yourself.
It is also very very necessary that you build positiveness in your mind whatever the situation. Keep focussing on your aim and keep thinking you will get that damm A+ whatever it takes and that’s it! Keep that thought every time, when you wake up, when you go in that class and before you go to sleep!
5) Read English Stuffs EVERYDAY
You should spend a minimum of 30mins EVERYDAY on reading English. Read out loud. Ideally 1hr is great per day. Try to say out loud words that you have difficulty in pronouncing.